Now you can download and install official stock firmware file for Lenovo A6000. Lenovo A6000 was launched in July 2015. Firmware is basically designed to give instructions to hardware to do something and it proceeds as per manufacturer coding.
Basically, it is just like a set of programs that are coded by various software developers. The key point is that without the presence of firmware almost all the digital electronic devices and gadgets will not work.
In very simple words, Firmware is like an operating system. All electronic items and gadgets like card machines, washing machines, Closed circuit televisions, even traffic lights will not work in the absence of firmware. Firmware actually directs the hardware components to work.
So, official firmware file available for Lenovo A6000. In this guide we will show you, How to install stock firmware on Lenovo A6000. You can Install the Stock ROM using the SP Flash Tool on your Lenovo A6000. By install stock ROM on Lenovo A6000, Stock Firmware doesn’t void warranty of your smartphone. If your Lenovo A6000 brick, then you can unbrick or fix bootloop Lenovo A6000 using Stock Firmware.
What is SP Flash Tool?
Before following further procedure, the very first thing is to know that what is SP Flash Tool because when you know how to put basic seeding of a house then you can build a whole mansion. Basically, SP Tool is used when we need to unbrick any MediaTek based android smartphone. In other words, using SP Flash Tool you can easily flash stock firmware or stock ROM on your MediaTek based android device.
What is Stock Firmware?
Whenever, we buy a new android device, it is packed with the stock firmware or android OS provided by the phone’s manufacturing brand. This stock firmware is stable and bug less. Anyone will find a fluent performance on stock firmware but due to limited features of stock firmware, we give preference to custom ROMs but the key point to keep in mind that stock Rom or stock firmware are more stable than custom ROMs.
Advantage of Install Stock Firmware on Lenovo A6000
- Unbrick your Lenovo A6000
- Upgrade and Downgrade your Lenovo A6000
- Unroot your device
- Fix bugs on your device
- Solve software problems
- This guide is only for a Lenovo A6000 device.
- Make sure to have a complete backup of your device because flashing stock firmware using SP Flash Tool will erase everything in your device. Check here How to take backup of any android device without root.
- Charge your Lenovo A6000 to at least 75%.
- A USB cable and a Windows computer.
- Good working internet connection to download all the required files.
- All required USB drivers must be installed on your computer.
- VCOM drivers must be installed on your computer. You can download VCOM drivers.
- We will not responsible if you brick your device. So, make sure to read and follow this guide strictly.
Make sure to have a good working internet connection. Now, you have to download following files on your desktop computer.
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Lenovo A6000 using SP Flash Tool
1. First of all, make sure that you have completed all steps of prerequisites.
2. Now, download the stock firmware of your device from the download section.
3. Here, download the SP Flash Tool from download section as well.
4. Now, you have to extract the downloaded stock firmware .zip file. You can extract it on your desktop for better navigation.
5. Now, you have to extract the downloaded SP Flash Tool .zip file.
6. Here, open the extracted folder and look for flash_tool.exe file. Now, run this file as administrator.
7. Install SP Flash Tool and open it.
8. Once, SP Flash Tool is opened, click on Download tab.
9. Now click on Scatter Loading Menu. Here browse and select the scatter file from extracted stock ROM folder.
10. Here, you have to load the scatter.txt file.
11. Once, you have loaded the scatter file then click on the Download button.
12. Here, you will need to remove the battery of your phone and press and hold Volume up and Volume down button together.
13. Now, connect your device to computer until it shows connected.
14. Just Click on Start button.
15. Here, the installation process will begin.
16. Just, Sit back and relax. Have patience, let the installation process complete. It may take around 4-5 minutes to get the stock firmware installation complete.
17. After the installation gets completed, you will find a pop-up window message showing a green button.
18. Now, you can unplug your Lenovo A6000 and reboot it.
19. Voila!! You have successfully installed stock firmware on Lenovo A6000. Enjoy!!
Is Firmware is Up-gradable?
It actually depends on its hardware device’s manufacturer. Manufacturer may release regular firmware updates for your device or may not. Basically, whenever a new firmware update is rolled out then the reason behind the release of the update may be to provide better stability, performance, fixing of bugs, software and hardware compatibility related issues etc.
For example, a DVD writer can learn how to burn new types of discs, a newer android version is launched then it will be rolled out for flagship phones. You can check firmware update on your hardware device’s manufacturing company. Even, if you are familiar with the procedure then you can also install firmware updates manually without waiting for OTA update.
However, keep in mind that a wrong step or careless following of steps may brick your device and the things will get a bit difficult. Albeit, may be your device’s warranty will void while installing firmware update manually.
So i hope, you successful flash firmware file on your Lenovo A6000. If you are facing problems while flashing, then comment below or on our Facebook page. We will help you to solve your problems as soon as possible. Have a Great Day!!