Lenovo A700 User? Good News for You. Install Lineage OS 15.1 on your Lenovo A700 Based on Android 8.1 Oreo. Lenovo A7000 smartphone was launched in March 2015. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 267 pixels per inch. Lenovo A7000 price in India starts from Rs. 8,800.
The Lenovo A7000 is powered by a 2900mAh removable battery. It measures 152.60 x 76.20 x 7.99 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 140.00 grams.
Here is the full guide on How to Install Lineage OS 15.1on Lenovo A7000. After reading this you can Update Lenovo A7000 to Android 8.1 Oreo. Before install read pre-requirements, advantage and features of Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Lenovo A7000. You can also Download Lineage OS 15.1 for Lenovo A7000.
- 1 How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 on Lenovo A7000
How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 on Lenovo A7000
Before installing, first of all, let’s know What is Lineage OS and What is Android Oreo.
What Is Lineage OS?
LineageOS Android Distribution is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. Since Cyanogen Inc. retained the rights to the Cyanogen name, the project rebranded its fork as Lineage OS. LineageOS was officially launched on December 24, 2016, with the source code available on GitHub. It is the successor to the highly popular custom ROM CyanogenMod, from which it was forked in December 2016 when Cyanogen Inc. announced it was discontinuing development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project.
What Is Android Oreo?
Android 8.x “Oreo” is a version of the Android mobile operating system. It was first released as an alpha quality developer preview in March 2017 and released to the public on August 21, 2017. It contains a number of major features, including notification grouping, picture-in-picture support for video, performance improvements and battery usage optimization, and support for auto fillers, Bluetooth 5, system-level integration with VoIP apps, wide color gamuts, and Wi-Fi Aware.
Pre-Requirements before Update Lenovo A7000 to Android 8.1 Oreo
- This Oreo Update Custom Rom is only for Lenovo A7000. Don’t try this method to flash any other devices
- Make a backup of your all important data, file and other for security. Follow this guide to take Backup of your Android Device without Root.
- Download Latest Motorola USB Drivers from Here.
- Make sure your Lenovo A7000 battery life is more than 60%
- Must install TWRP Recovery before Update Lenovo A7000 to Android 8.1 Oreo. Follow this guide to install TWRP Recovery.
Advantages and Features of Android 8.1 Oreo Update for Lenovo A7000
- Picture in Picture Mode
- New Android O Emoji
- Advanced Doze Mode
- Auto Fill Password
- New Notification UI
How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 on Lenovo A7000 |Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Lenovo A7000
1. First of all, Download all the files which links are above.
2. Now, Your Lenovo A7000 must have installed TWRP Recovery. If you already installed then skip this step.
3. Now Press and Hold “Volume Down + Power Button” to Boot your Device into Recovery Mode.
4. You will see so many options on screen, So tap on the Wipe>AdvancedWipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and click and swipe.
5. After that select and click on Wipe Dalvik cache and confirm it.
6. Now swipe to install ROM zip file and Flash zip file.
7. Now wait for installation complete of zip file.
8. After all process, Tap on Reboot your Device.
9. All Done!!
Congratulations! You successfully Install Lineage OS 15.1 on Lenovo A7000. If you have any problems while Update Lenovo A7000 to Android 8.1 Nougat, then comment below. Follow us on social media for more updates. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask in comments.
Have a Good Day!! DroidBreak Team