Are you Highscreen Zera U user? Good news for you. You can install Lineage OS 14.1 Custom ROM on your device. Here is the full guide on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Highscreen Zera U. After reading this you can Update Your Highscreen Zera U to Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Before install read pre-requirements, advantage and features of Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat. LineageOS is a free and open-source operating system for set-top boxes, smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform.
- 1 What Is Android Nougat?
- 2 What Is LineageOS?
- 3 Pre-Requirements before Update Highscreen Zera U to Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- 4 Advantages and Features of Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update for Highscreen Zera U
- 5 Download Section
- 6 How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Highscreen Zera U | Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Highscreen Zera U
What Is Android Nougat?
Android “Nougat” (codenamed Android N during development) is the seventh major version of the Android operating system. First released as an alpha test version on March 9, 2016, it was officially released on August 22, 2016, with Nexus devices being the first to receive the update. Nougat introduces notable changes to the operating system and its development platform, including the ability to display multiple apps on-screen at once in a split-screen view, support for inline replies to notifications, and an expanded “Doze” power-saving mode that restricts device functionality once the screen has been off for a period of time.
What Is LineageOS?
LineageOS Android Distribution is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. Since Cyanogen Inc. retained the rights to the Cyanogen name, the project rebranded its fork as LineageOS. LineageOS was officially launched on December 24, 2016, with the source code available on GitHub. It is the successor to the highly popular custom ROM CyanogenMod, from which it was forked in December 2016 when Cyanogen Inc. announced it was discontinuing development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project.
This is Easy and Quick Guide to Install Custom ROMs. Let’s Start…
Pre-Requirements before Update Highscreen Zera U to Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- This Nougat Update Custom Rom is only for Highscreen Zera U. Don’t try this method to flash any other devices. We are not responsible for any damage of your device.
- Make a backup of your all important data, file and other for security.
- Make sure your Highscreen Zera U battery life is more than 60%.
- Make sure you install ADB and Fastboot Drivers.
- Must install TWRP Recovery before Update Highscreen Zera U to Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Click Here to install TWRP Recovery.
- Unlock bootloader of your device.
- Make sure your device is rooted. If your device is not rooted, then follow this guide.
Advantages and Features of Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update for Highscreen Zera U
- New Ui
- Smooth and Stable
- New wallpapers
- New Design
- Based on Android Nougat
- Battery tweaks to improve battery life
- No hang or lag problem
- Ram manager
How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Highscreen Zera U | Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Highscreen Zera U
1. First of all, Download all the files which links are above.
2. Now, Your Highscreen Zera U owners must have installed TWRP Recovery. If you already installed then skip this step.
3. Now Press and Hold “Volume Down + Power Button” to Boot your Device into Recovery Mode.
4. You will see so many options on screen, So tap on the wipe>AdvancedWipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and click and swipe.
5. After that select and click on Wipe Dalvik cache and confirm it.
6. Now swipe to install ROM zip file and Flash zip file.
7. Now wait for installation complete of zip file.
8. After all process, Tap on Reboot your Device.
9. All Done!!
Congratulations! You successfully Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Highscreen Zera U. If you have any problems while Update Highscreen Zera U to Android 7.1.2 Nougat, then comment below. Follow us on social media for more updates. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask in comments.
Have a Good Day!! DroidBreak Team